Could I Be -pg114799034618

3 Replies
stephanie96 - May 18

i'm really confused by all the responses i've seen on the web - so many of them are contradicted. I dont know what to believe. my question is this: I am on the pill but took a ten day dose of antibiotics at the beginning of this month. i had unprotected s_x numerous times througout the month, and i was 6 days late for my period yesterday. i had been experiencing very small amounts of brown spotting for the last 4 days or so...but now this morning i have a heavier flow. its red and brown and enough to where i could use a small tampon. its still not heavy enough to be considered a normal period for me. i'm really confused...is it possible that i could still be pg? or does the face that i am officially bleeding rule out any chances? i have not had any cramping, which i always have pretty strongly while on my period, and since i am on the pill i am almost never late. i'm sorry this is so long - thanks for reading!!

stephanie96 - May 19

please help!!

angie m - May 19

If I every think I might be pregnant I take a HPT just to fine out. I don't know if you could be pregnant so just take one so you can stop worrying and you can know. It always makes me calm down. Good luck. Let me know how it turns out if you take one.

tiffiny090180 - May 19

You could still be pg and bleed, I know of a couple of women that never stopped having some sort of bleeding around the time of their period for the whole pregnancy. I agree, do a test. You may have to wait a while for it to show. Doctors can tell you sooner. Let us know!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?