Could I Be Pregnant-pg110271734948

1 Replies
Joanne - December 10

hi, me and my bf had s_x like 2 days before my period started. could i get pregnant from this? Thanks

Michaela - December 10

Joanne,there is always chance of pregnancy anytime the p___s enters the v____a.It all depends when you ovulate, did you ovulate on that day?Most women (not all, I know I don't) ovulate 14 days day 1 starting the day you started your period.He doesn't even have to c_m in you, to get you pregnant, you could get pregnant from pre-c_m or somehow sperm can find their way down into your v____a.If, you would like to actually find out when your ovulating check your cervial mucous it should be stick y,stretchy, and clear and odorloss.Also, with a BBT therometer you temp. should raise slightly right before ovulate, some women get a slight pinch to severe pain in side.Or, you could just buy a ovulation-kit at your local store.Your most fertile days would be from 10-16 days. So, to answer your question yes you could get pregnant, don't ever let anyone say no you can't be, because they don't know if you ovualted that day or not, theres always that possibly. P.S.Sperm can live in the 48-72 under the right conditions, and an egg for only 12-24 hours! Good Luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?