Could I Be Pregnant-pg112905330918

8 Replies
tonya - October 11

i am 2 days late, and for the last 2 days i have been feeling like i could vomit, could i be pregnant? please help me. i dont want to buy a test right now do to money. please help and let me know what you think.

not psychic - October 11

TAKE A TEST.

Cathy - October 11

If you had unprotected s_x you COULD be pregnant. Until you have the money for a test act as if you are. That means no heavy lifting, no drinking alcohol, doing drugs and no cigs. Do you have a planned parenthood in your area? They do free testing for you. Or they used to years ago.

reyna - October 11

i have miss my period

to tonya - October 11

please help? with what exactly??? NO ONE on here is psychic. either take a FREAKING test or dont. up to you but dont ask us IF your pg or not! we dont know that!!! go to planned parenthood or something they are FREE

Cathy - October 11

Ok, k and to tonya, you don't have to be so mean about it. I have answered her question and that should be there is no need to call names and put others down.

to cathy - October 11

this is "to tonya" i wasnt being mean, just honest! are you psychic? cause i sure arent! its just getting old of everyday getting these questions and they havent DONE ANYTHING to answer their own question. i didnt call her names OR put her down just stating the obvious. these types of questions are getting old! maybe its the pg horomones but seriously everyones gotta admit its getting old

tonya - October 12

to all of you being mean and calling me names, for your info i did use protection. accidents do happen sometimes, so get over it. and thanks to all of you who gave me nice oppinions and comments, expecially cathy.

tonya - October 12

oh yeah and one more thing i did take a test and it showed negitive, but i still havent had it yet. so i guess im not.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?