Could I Be Pregnant-pg114562520518

2 Replies
jasminejayne - April 21

hi i had a new iud fitted in march. I got my usual pms a week befoe i was due to get my period but I am now 11 days late for my period which is a regular 28 days. I did a home test yesterday which was negative and will be doing another one 2mor. Has anybody else fallen pregnant whilst using an Iud. I have 2 other children the youngest being 8 so i'm a bit out of practice at being pregnant. thanks

zoelouise - April 21

Hello...... I had the iud the mirena my periods completely stopped.... People can become pregnant whilst having iud fitted but the chances of it happening are very rare so i doubt you will be but becareful just incase you are... I have recently had mine removed and think i am pregnant..dont stress to much think you will be fine luv Zo..xxxx

jasminejayne - April 21

hi i've got a copper coil. since posting first question I have now developed niggle in my abdomen & nearly cried & some kids giving ther birthday cards to the queen!! Still no sign of coming on. Finding it difficult to wait til mornin to do another test but i'll hold on ih there.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?