Could I Be Pregnant-pg121790596226

7 Replies
JNMGAA - August 4

I have 2 kids already, started period July 15th, had unprotected s_x w/husband the 21 , 25 , 28, 30 and 31, I believe I was ovulating, what are the chances of pregnancies?

clindholm - August 5

How long is your cycle? Typically if you had unprotected s_x approx 14 days before your period is due you would in your fertile time. That is not true for everyone though.

WD - August 5

Hey, we have the period on the same day ^^ ...I am waiting for the same answer too...guess now we just have to wait ..hope this will be our month if you are ttc ^^

JNMGAA - August 5

My Cycle is 28 days. I believe I was ovulating. I hate waiting, how soon can I test to see if I'm preg. Do the test that test 5 days before missed period do they work? Thanks

Grandpa Viv - August 5

Ther's about a 30% chance in any cycle with good exposure like that, but the chances go down as you get older. You are now 7dpo and the next few days might bring some early signs, but you would be smart to wait until a normal period is late before using any kind of test. Good luck!

WD - August 5

Agree with Grandpa Viv! Although some people actually get their BFP couple days before their expected AF, but not all woman are the same so to prevent seeing any false BFN and disappointment it is better to test after expected AF. As for me, my cycle was mess up last month after getting off from 2 months trying with clomid...it was 2 weeks late..cant believe it ...hope this month will be back to normal...31 days ...hope luck will fall on us this month ^^

JNMGAA - August 8

I took First Response Test. Pregnant. Yay!!

Grandpa Viv - August 8

Congratulations, Jenny Mae! I hopr this rounds out the family the way you want it.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion