Could I Be Pregnant-pg122012424980

2 Replies
Leahlester - August 30

Hi there, am new to this sight and i am in desparate need of some advise. symptoms - sore nipples for 2 1/2 weeks early to late july - severe cramping for two weeks - heavy period for one week. I do not have a regular cycle and flow was like normal for me. - Can't take on too many smells especially perfume. - Minor rash Doctor said it was inflamation and prescribed some meds. The soreness in my nipples are gone, the rash is gone. my lower abdomen feels hard, am gaining weight and my stomach seems to be growing. Will be taking a test in a couple of days. I think i am pregnant, what do you think. i am really worried..... Any advise will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Malica - August 31

If you suspect the symptoms you've had are due to pregnancy, you've had them long enough to take a test now. But since you had a period since you started these symptoms, I don't think that you are pregnant. BTW, pregnancy causes bloating in the first trimester, but first-time pregnancies don't usually show until much much later (for many as late as 7 or 8 months, but 4-5 is about average)

Grandpa Viv - August 31

Did you not discuss your pregnancy concerns with the doctor? Even with a negative pregnancy test, perhaps you should ask for an appointment with a gyno to address your irregular cycles, signs of abnormal hormone fluctuation, and abdomen.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?