Could I Be Pregnant -pg109779794035

6 Replies
keona - October 14

my last period was at the beging of sept. i had unprotected s_x and had missed my period for two weeks now. do you think i could be pregnant? i've been eating alot since then, using the bathroom more often and my tummy is well ferm. please help me a.s.a.p

duh sweetheart!! - October 14

Obviously!!!!!!!! I hate these posts where girls miss there periods, had s_x, and ask questions with obvious answers. Take a pregnancy test and if it is negative, keep testing until you get a period.

Viv - October 14

Any time you have unprotected s_x, you could get pregnant. The best protection for occasional s_x is foam+condom+stay away from fertile window. You have more peeing and a missed period as symptoms. Are you not tired, sore b___bs, smell and taste sensitive, ga__sy or anything else? Some women have very few symptoms, and maybe you are one. If you are two weeks overdue, it's not too soon to take a test.

keona - October 14

im tired off and on through out the day and kind of ga__sy, thats about it.

duh sweetheart - October 14

ga__sy is a sign.. at least it was for me. a missed period is the biggest sign.

Tammy - October 16

I just found out I am Preganat with my 3rd child and the main reason that made me think I was pregnant was I was 2 weeks late for my period. Plus I was peeing alot, more hungry, and very much more tired! GOOD LUCK HUN!!

Ana - October 17

you can know if you are or aren't pregnant right now... Ask me to [email protected]

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?