Could I Be Pregnant -pg11006583496

4 Replies
Victoria - November 16

Since my miscarriage my periods have been on time, on the 8th of each month. Last month(October), my period was 4 days late (began on the 12th). This month I haven't started my period yet. I have ALL signs of pregnancy, except a positive hpt. By now, if I am pregnant I would be 5 weeks. Could I be pregnant even though the hpt is negative?

DESIRE - November 17

GIRL, IM ON THE SAME BOAT U ON BECAUSE THE ONLINE PREGNANCY TEST SAID IF IM PREGNANT, I WOULD BE 8-WEEKS. BUT TWO MY TESTS SAID NEGATIVE AND ONE SAID POSITIVE. BUT IM STILL HESITATING TO GET A BLOOD TEST. BECAUSE THAT WOULD GIVE ME THE FULL ANSWER. SO IM JUST RESPONDING TO YOUR AD AND TELL YOU, YOUR NOT ALONE GIRL.

Victoria - November 17

Hello. I went to see my ob/gyn today and first she took a urine test and it was negative. Then before I left the center she placed an order for me to have a blood pregnancy test. I will find out tomorrow what the answer is. She said that if I didn't get my period within a week that she would retest and if it's still negative then she will give me meds to start my period.

Michelle - November 17

Hey!.. well if you really think your pregnant and still dont get your period I suggest that you dont take the pills that make you get your period!!!! All gynos and doctors tell you to do that when you miss your period, you could be pregnant, alot of woman dont develope the hcg pregnancy hormone until LATE in their pregnancy!! Give it time. Right now im waiting for my 3rd blood test results, My last period was Sep. 26th

Victoria - November 18

Hello. I recieved a call from the doctor today and she told me that my blood test was negative. I am going to take your advice, Michelle, about not taking the pills to start my period. I'm going to let it start on its own....I really feel that I am pregnant..... She said that the symptoms could be cause I am getting ready to start my period.....I know my body and I know that I am having ALL....and I do mean ALL pregnancy symptoms...lol....and to begin with I have never had any symptoms with my periods except, cramping and I haven't had that at all since my last period. My husband even says that my b___sts have changed the diameter(areola) has trippled its size! I crave foods that I never would've craved before. Like, Apple Juice, I never drink it at all, lol.....with all three of my pregnancies I craved apple juice, apple sauce, cookie dough......

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?