Could I Be Pregnant -pg110657800481

2 Replies
Chocmochabg - January 24

My period came on one day late a few weeks back (Jan. 6) and am due for another one next week but for the first time when it last came on, it was a day late and I started out with a brown discharge. My period when it starts is usually heavy and then before my period, I usually have a headache and cramps. The last period, I did not have any cramps or a headache which for me is abnormal and my bleeding was a bright red the entire time which is also abnormal for me. Could I be pregnant and when should I test? And lately I have been feeling full when I haven't eaten much or eaten at all.

sarana - January 26

we have been told that the only way that we will know if we are pregnant is by a missed period and a positive test. but in most case i have friend that were pregnant and they had their period and the was pregnant.the body is very different and now thing are being very strenge for the body relase more than one egg each more. with me my stomach hits i eat alot and i am having pain lower part close to my virgina, my virgina sometimes hit, my nipples hits and it itch so much

melanie - February 10

u r jus stupid

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?