Could I Be Pregnant -pg112983611118

2 Replies
mariej - October 20

here's the story: i got my period sept. 25-29. i have a very consistent period it always starts 27-28 days after the first day of my last period. i had unprotected s_x with my boyfriend on oct. 3rd and 4th (he came inside of me). i was not on birth control at the time but went and picked up my perscription and started on oct. 9th. we had unprotected s_x again on oct. 13th. i took a home pregnancy test(first response) on oct. 16th that came back neg. and another on oct. 12th that also came back neg. if i had not started the pill my period would come on sunday, oct. 23rd. i was experiencing some thick white odorless discharge during oct. 8-11, but i believe that was due to irritation from using to many feminine products. (jus trying to stay clean) since oct. 13th i've been experiencing about three to four cramps a day that only last for a few seconds but i can tell if they lasted longer then they would be really painful. could i pregnant with the present circ_mstances?

a - October 20

wait a few days, see if you get your period, if not then take another test or see your doctor

Smiles - October 20

You could be. So I would not take any more birth control until you find out for sure.(Birth control can harm an unborn baby) Use condoms though incase your not pregnant (a__suming you are not trying to get pregnant) good luck :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?