Could I Be Pregnant -pg114682211818

3 Replies
Gabri2 - May 5

Hi, I had my period on April 11th, i'm not due to get my next period until May 8th. I got spotting on May 3rd pinkish red w/ mucus... Could this be implantation bleeding? I've been thru two previous pregnancies with csections and I never experienced implantation bleeding. I'm so confused as to what is going on with my body. Can anyone help me?? Thanks!!!

zoelouise - May 5

It could well be implantation bleeding...... All pregancies are diffenrent.. I cant see it being anything else are you getting any other symptoms hunni???? I am having the problem where my period was due 30th april never arrived so now i am 5days late and i have been having pregnancy syptoms aince 2weeks before my period was due but i am getting neg tests .. i have urine test done at doctors on monday and results back tuesday so fingers crossed here... Do you want to be pregnant hunni??

Gabri2 - May 5

I never had any symptoms with any of my children. No Morning sickness, no tenderness... and no implantation bleeding. Yes, I would like to be pregnant. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Good Luck with your urine test. Let me know what happens.!!!

zoelouise - May 5

Oh Honey i really do hope you are... Ill keep my fingers crossed that you are good luck wish you all the best ill keep you updated xxxx

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?