Could I Be Pregnant -pg120403053436

4 Replies
anita2000ng - February 26

So sad,nobody wants to help me out here.Nobody is replying to my Quetion.Do have a nice day all.

catharsisgirl1 - February 26

I know how you feel. :( I too am waiting for a response. Don't take it personally. I'm sure a lot has to do with timezones and what-not. Give it a little longer. I'm sure someone can answer your question about clomid --- I can't, because I know nothing about it. Good luck!

Imhealed - February 26

Our questions are legit, but seems to be overlooked. My firend told me to come this site and ask for help...well I'm here and guess what, no help. I feel you anita

AnaMarie - February 26

im new to this site also. and when i first posted a question i immediatly got a response from a nice woman named ANGELKITTY she answered all my questions i had. after that something happened and i went to post another question and its been 3 days and still no response. i would love to help with your questions but i myself no nothing out nothing of pregnancies. especially clomid. i wanted to know about that also. sticky baby dust to all u ladies! ;)

anita2000ng - February 27

Thanks to all of you that showed me love.i'll keep waiting cos i really need to know this.all the same thanks.cheers!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?