Could I Be Pregnant -pg12189105516

1 Replies
mommy2j - August 16

Ok so me and my hubby have been trying for a baby for 2yrs now. We had intercourse July 28th, I got my period on July 29th. A totally normal period mind you. And about three days(Aug13th) I started to spot a little, and it was a dark brown. Over the last three days, its been brown and some red. I use 2 pantyliners a dayy because of it. So my period is two weeks early I guess... but its not like a period. Its not as heavy, and its not really red, as it usually is. Theres no clots or anything. Does this sound like it could be implantation bleeding?... I never had that with my daughter, who just turned three. Any suggestions on what could be causing this? I have no pain/cramps at all....

Grandpa Viv - August 16

This does not fit a normal pattern for pregnancy. Was that period due on Jul29? If so, s_x the day before could not have caused pregnancy, July 13 would have been closer to the mark. Plus the period was totally normal. Now you are having something weird going on about ovulation time the next cycle, but just an odd bleed, not accompanied by PMS or early preg signs. I think I would be calling the doctor for an opinion. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?