Could I Be Pregnant -pg123355104654

2 Replies
Netty - February 2

I was just wondering if I could possibly be pregnant.I got my period on the 19th of january and got over it the 26th of january.I bled lighter then I usually do and had worse cramps then I usually do.I was curled up in a ball and not wanting to move they were that bad.Well i'm still having severe cramps and it's been days since I got over my period and i'm having slight mood swings and i've been very tired lately.I've heard of people getting periods still when they are pregnant especially women on birth control and women having bad cramps when they first concieve.I take ortho cyclen and have been on it since june of 2008.All help is appreciated.Thanks in advance.

clindholm - February 2

If you're on birth control (and take it properly) and have had a full period, I really doubt you can be pregnant. Take a test if the bleeding was ALOT lighter (not just a little) to be sure.

NewMommy08 - February 3

Netty, it is possible you could be pg even though your on BC. My mom was taking BC for awhile after she met her now husband. she got into an accident and had to go to the hospital. The dr took her blood, came back and told her she was about 3wks pg. Even though she had her pd. If you've never had a light pd and had one for your last pd, then there is a chance your pg. You can either take a pg test or take a blood test to determine whether you are or not. A pg test wont always show up. I was 3 days late with my pd and i took 2 tests, they said no. I went to the store and bought 2 more tests and they said yes. So not all tests work properly and if your not far enough along, it will say no as well.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?