Could I Be Pregnant -pg112897375318

4 Replies
wishing :) - October 10

Me and my fiance are trying to have a baby. We did the deed when we were suppose and then a week before my period was due I got this light brown discharge but it wasnt my period and it went away after a week. Now Im 8 days late. I went to the doctors and they did a pregancy test- it came up negative, she said I would only be 2 weeks then, so it wouldnt show up on a urine test. I took one a few days later- still negative. I have these pains in stomach below and around my belly button. any help would be great.

Anne - October 10

Quit thinking about it and relax. Also, wait until you're married before having a baby. If you're referring to s_x as "the deed", you're probably not ready for a baby.

Christina - October 10

You could be. I would wait a few more days and test again. I had a few negatives before my positive showed up. Your hcg levels could just be low or something. Also, I would like to add that people really aren't asking questions for people to judge them. I was pregnant before my husband and I got married and personally I don't think there is anything wrong with that. Good luck, wishing :).

WISHING :) - October 11

Maybe you should know someone before judging them. As a matter of fact we are getting married next week and my fiance (soon to be husband) is going in the military. He wants to have a baby as well as I do. If something happens to him at least there is a part of him around. And referring to s_x as the deed is just something I did on here. You dont even know how old I am. Thanks anyways for ur response.

chrissyj - October 11

Good luck,hope u get a bfp soon:)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?