Could I Be Pregnant Again -pg122556539418

0 Replies
Gigi G. - November 1

ok here it goes, i had a d&c oct 17 which was the second one, i had one in june also, both miscarriages, first one i found out at 10 wks baby stopped growing, this last one i was about 5 wks and hcg levels were going down. anyway after my d&c oct 17 i only bled that night and that was it. me and DH had s_x on oct 20 3 days later. had 13 tubes of blood taken oct 24, nurse called oct 28 to tell me all was normal. but i told her i still was nauseas, very very tired and i took a hpt that morning and was positive. so i went that day to get hcg checked, it was 237 and had it repeated on oct 30 2 days later and it went up to 251! she said its possible there is some tissue left or could be a new pregnancy! i go back nov 3 to check levels again and if they stay same or go down they will give me methtrexate to clean rest of it out and if it goes up could be new pregnancy. now my question is, is it possible to even tell if im pregnant again this soon? i mean the hcg wouldnt be that high already right? this is driving me nuts and cant wait til monday. i want to be pregnant but not this soon again, wanted to wait 1 cycle first.. any thoughts appreciated!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?