Cramping-pg114895083818

2 Replies
usnwife - May 29

Hey ladies, and the men who talk here too...Well I had asked this in a diff catagory but I thought I'd ask here too..Well I am like two days past my expected AF time and nothing cept these cramps. Not bad. But I have never had period cramps or anything like that and I was wondering if this could be a sign of pregnancy. I am also like in the "OMG I just started" phase and then I get to the bathroom and all i find to my surprise is lotiony Thickish CM. We have not tried to have a baby but we use the withdraw method. I just got off the pill. But it wasn't affective for the past 3 months due to havin been on an antibiotic for an infection on my skin. Any input would be great plz let me know ladies and gents. Thanks all...

usnwife - May 30

Anyone?

angie m - May 30

I have always had really bad cramps but always knew that I was pregnant when I had the cramps but no bleeding. If you think that you might be pregnant take a home pregnancy test and find out. It will make you fell better whatever the answer is because at least you will know. Take care and let me know what you find out.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?