Cramps-pg110823837118

2 Replies
Jennifer - February 12

Can any help? My husband and I have been ttc since November. I stopped bc after 15 years in October and my cycles have been 32, 26, 32 days, so I am basing my ovulation on a 32 day cycle. I was supposed to ovulate Feb 11 and have had s_x every day since Feb 6. I have been getting bad cramps in my lower left side since Feb 10 and I am finding it hard to sleep at night due to only being able to sleep on my left side. However, today (Feb 12) it has now moved to the middle. Is this ovulation pain as I thought it only lasted a maximum of 24 hours or could it be that I am pregnant. Any help would be appreciated.

claire - February 13

Hi I'm cramping too. Well, I ovulated on the 2nd Feb (knew cos of opk - try them, especially if you're not sure when you ovulate, like me!) and I've been having cramps, for the past week. I'm worried it might be PMS but I'm don't normally have them that early. I'm hoping to be pg too. When are you due? I'm due around the 18th. Baby dust to you!

Denise - February 23

Start using ovulation Kits! very important to track with a calander and use these simple kits. you can purchase in any Pharmacy. Don't guess...you won't always be right.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?