Cramps-pg114643282118

4 Replies
BabySage - April 30

I am 37 weeks now and I have been having some menstrual like cramping for the past 24 hours. I also have some mild va___al pains and super sore back and hips. Is the menstrual cramping normal and what causes it? I am posting this in a couple of locations sorry but hopefully it will help me get a range of answers so sorry for repeating myself :)

dedaa - April 30

That could be Braxton Hicks I had them alot sometimes they were very intense I actually thought I was in labor. Have the been getting stronger though? It could also be maybe the first pase of labor.

dedaa - April 30

I would keep track of them to se if they are getting more intense and how long they are lasting just to be sure.

dedaa - May 1

How are things going now BabySage?

Maureen - May 2

How are you feeling now? I am only 10 weeks -nothing like 37 weeks but I have been having cramps from the beginning and I have been told that it is just stretching as long as there is no bleeding. However, I have been told that when accompanied by severe lower back pain it could be Braxton Hicks contractions and you should take it easy and rest! Also, talk to you Dr.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?