Curious-pg110987846918

6 Replies
??? - March 3

I am 7 weeks preggers and I keep having that discharge. I dont feel especially clean down there when it happens, so I was wondering if it is alright to douche at this stage of pregger-ness. If not any other solutions would be apreciated. Thank you.

... - March 3

I don't think it is a good idea to douche while pregnant. Check with your MD, but the discharge is totally normal and let me tell you, it will only get heavier as you get further along - you may want to start wearing a pantyliner to help with the yucky feeling.

P - March 3

Pantyliners and baby wipes.

Rachel* - March 3

No, douching is not a good idea. I like P's suggestions.

I feel the same way - March 3

I feel the same way and when that happens and I feel it I am scared bec.. I think there is something wrong it feels like if I am peeing my pants :( weird feeling then when I go to the restroom I thank God is all ok and its normal, but I sure feel funny..lol!

<Amy> - March 4

Don't use babywipes, pregnancy causes thrush and babywipes can either bring it out or add to it, jus use clean warm water, no soaps. (doctor reccomended this to me).

tiffani - March 4

Definitely do NOT douche. Big no-no when pregnant. Baby wipes are a good idea. :o)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?