Discharge-pg110263967939

2 Replies
confused - December 9

I'm approx. 11 days late for my period now..I've take 3 HPTs all negative results. The only signs that could possibly be pregnancy related are that I have lower back pain, pelvic discomfort, AF type cramps, very tired, pimples (more than the usual) and wet discharge.. My question is, yesterday I had wet discharge the whole day (felt like AF was here, but never came) but last night, my discharge was the same as when I ovulate (egg white consistency) and a lot of it.. Is that normal for pregnancy? or is it a sign that AF is on the way?

KM - December 9

to me it sounds like its very possible you are pregnant. I don't know exactly about the discharge, but your symptoms are common and I think the discharge is normal in early pregnancy as well. Keep in mind it isn't uncommon to get false HPT results. If your AF is 11 days late, I would take a blood test.

same thing - September 26

I am also 9 days late. 5 negative test. I am having major ovulation discharg and it seems like i am about start my AF...it never comes. I ahve pelvic discomfort all throught the day especially at night. This would be my second pregnancy...but my first was text book. I am not sure wither...If you find out if you are...let me know. [email protected]

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion