Does Anyone Else S Pee Smell Different -pg112485654218

10 Replies
Laura - August 24

My first morning urine today smelled kind of like coffee and it was pretty strong. However, I haven't had coffee in ages. Does anyone else notice a stronger or different odor when they pee?

N - August 24

i don't know if it's so much different as it is stronger.. I makes me want to hurl though. Sometimes my hubby will get up in the night and go and not flush so he won't wake up our toddler.. and i can't even walk into the bathroom in the morning until he gets up and flushes.. i just HATE the smell.

to N - August 24

my hubby does the same thing for the same reasons! horrible!

Nicki - August 24

Yes i've noticed that it has a very strong odor, it doesn't smell like pee!!

Pristy - August 24

Yes I have notice that I though it was just me but I think it might be your senses also because when my fiance urines it smells stong also

m - August 24

My pregant urine smells MUCH different than regular urine. I can't stand the smell, it's very strong.

Lynn B - August 24

I find it kind of cloudy and yeasty smelling (although I don't have a yeast infection) if that makes sense.

N - August 24

hehe.. men just can't be toilet trained.. TO lynn B: Trying drinking a couple gla__ses of cranberry juice, it should make things a little clearer..

N - August 24

er try..

P - August 24

The vitamn B in your prenatals makes your urine a lot darker in colour and I think the stronger smell is the vits too.

Karen - August 24

It is normal for the urine to smell different. I would be careful though. I started having a bad oder it turned out to be a bladder infection which put me in labor. Just make sure you do not have any other symtoms

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?