Dreams-pg111815544318

4 Replies
Sarita - June 7

Anyone else having totally innappropriate and vivid dreams. My male co-workers are popping up in fantasies they have no business being in. Is this a preggo thing?

Heidi - June 7

Must be. It happens to me a lot. Don't know why but I'm not arguing! They're good dreams!

Andrea - June 7

It happens a lot. My doc says it is normal. When I was pregnant with my second daughter the Wiggles had just come out. Well.....I began to have very very innappropriate dreams about Greg Wiggle (yellow shirt). The crazy thing is that my husband kinda looks like him. One day I told my husband about my dream and he got the biggest kick out of it. That night he came to bed wearing a long sleeved yellow shirt.....he even wrote "the biggest wiggle" on it. Long story short we had amazing s_x that night. From that day on I always told him about my crazy pregnancy dreams.

Shari - June 11

I have to admit I have always had strange and very vivid dreams. Now that I am pregnant, they have gotten a little weirder. Lastnight I drempt I had this quick little labour...lasted all of two minutes and I gave birth to a heathy baby kitten! 8 lbs!!!! But it was really tiny. I was b___st feeding this * Baby* and admiring the fact it had so many teeth. I went out shopping....etc. I woke

Lissi - June 12

I just had a very inappropriate dream involving my ex-boyfriend and some chocolate sauce! I was even trying to justify it to myself, saying "it's ok as long as we don't have full s_x". I woke up feeling really h__y, which is weird cos I'm not into "food s_x" at all. I just hope I didn't talk in my sleep as I've been known to do. My ex and I are still good friends and my husband would be so hurt if he knew what was going on in my subconciousness.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?