Due Date-pg112700080218

7 Replies
stardust - September 17

i went 2 the dr he gave me a due date of dec 15 but i did 3 preg test on the 10 of march that said i was so how can i be due in dec when did i get preg

@@@@@ - September 18

Don't understand ur question?

Ranya - September 18

When was your last menstrual period. If I understand what you are saying, you tested + on March 10 so you believe your due date should be in November? A due date of Dec 15 means your last period was on March 10, so you conceived around the 24th. Could you have miscarried without knowing (did you have any bleeding) then got pregnant again the following month?

christy - September 18

Could the dr think your last period was on march 10th? Have you had an ultrasound? If not request one, this can solve the problem.

stardust - September 18

i am preg,but the dr did a sono on april 18 he said he found the baby but it was i was only about 3 weeks and 5 days my lastfull one was around the 16 of jan but i had some light spotting in feb and he said that it was a full period

Becca2223 - September 18

When they say you are (5) weeks - are they counting from the 1st day of your last period? Because I actually know when I conceived - so would I count from THAT date? Thanks

tiffani~44 days to go!! - September 18

Stardust~ That makes complete sense. My last period was Feb. 7th, we conceived on Feb. 14th, and my due date is Nov. 7th (although my c-section is on Nov. 1st). You are a month behind me, and all your dates seem right on. Just like Becca says, the 40 weeks of pregnancy begins 2 weeks before your last period, which is why calculating things like this can be so darn confusing. Good Luck to you!! :o)

Lisa*9 - September 18

To Tiffani Definately a love child concieved there. I said AAHHH when I read your post.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?