Electric Shock

1 Replies
Mary - October 7

I was at the local Fair with my students when one of them came up to me and shocked me with one of those things that you touch and it is like a buzzer. Could the small electric shock cause problems?

 

little jolt - October 7

very doubtful unless it was very powerful like a stun gun . were you in pain for any length of time from the shock ?

 

ADD A COMMENT:


You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Sign Up Here!


Already a member?
Please login below.





Forgot your password?
Need Help?