Emotions-pg114990996118

1 Replies
nikki_firstimepregnant - June 9

Since I've been pregnant my emotions don't jump all over the place, they just stay the same...sadness. I cry over EVERYTHING!!!! I don't get it. This isn't me. I'm not a cryer so everytime I'm about to let the dam break I run into the bathroom because I CANNOT let anyone see me cry. My boyfriend and I talked about it earlier tonight and said that me crying all the time makes him feel like I'm not happy anymore and that I don't wanna be with him or something. He said it's kinda tearing our relationship apart. I told him that that's not true, I love being with him and he makes me SOO very happy. I told him that I don't know why I cry, I can't help it, it must be the hormones. He can't understand this. I can't lose him. He is everything to me. I don't know what to do or how to explain it to him in terms he'll understand. Why does this happen. I know it's because of hormones but he thinks that's just an excuse I'm using and I really don't wanna be with him. Please help me. I can't lose him.

dedaa - June 10

Hey girl my husband thought that too when I was pregnat with my last baby he has done alot of phsychology courses so he was saying well that is what it means blah, blah blah.LOL. Sorry he is always going on with that stuff. What I di was took him with me to my prenatal checkups and actually spoke to the doctor about how I was feeling with him. After that he was alot better. Now he gets to go through it all over again. I just found out I was pregnant with our thirs yesterday and for about the last week all I have been doing is crying over anything. You will get used to 4 me it became a normal everyday thing after awhile. So hopefully that helps a bit I think it is more rea__suring when they hear it from someoneelse.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?