Empty Sac-pg122229931685

2 Replies
oguta - September 24

I am 12 wks preg I went 4 scan & was told that i have an empty sac &a tiny object attached to it , there is no baby or heart beat, that i also have a fabroid and some blood in my womb. i was adviced 4 a d/c which i objected because i strongly believe the baby is somewhere in there doing well but as ahuman being am still worried. Pls have anybody gone through this?

Malica - September 25

I'm afraid that by about 6 weeks they should be able to see something other than an empty sack and by around 8 weeks they should be able to see a heartbeat. I know this is going to be difficult to accept, but unless you have your dates off by over a month and a half, there is very little room for error here. Talk to your doctor about having a second ultrasound if it will further convince you and discuss your options with your doctor. At 12 weeks I'm not sure if they will let you just miscarry naturally followed by a D&C or if it is medically necessary to perform a D&C due to complications the miscarriage could cause to you. I'm very sorry for your loss.

Shower_me_with_baby_dust - September 25

I have been thru that. I was told "we are going to schedule a cleaning " supposedly no baby or heart beat. I went in 1 week before this "cleaning" i was somewhere between 12-14 weeks and long a behold there was our lil' princess heartbeat and all...I say get a second op. and wait at least another 2 weeks..Good luck hun

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?