Etopic Pregnancy-pg113397441918

5 Replies
mayra - December 7

is there a natural way to treat my self this way i do not loss my tube and ovary on my right side.

Charlene - December 7

You need to see a DR. Having an ectopic pregnancy does not mean that you will lose a tube - but it needs to be treated BEFORE it ruptures. Has the DR advised that you have an ectopic?

Shawna - December 7

Certainly see your doctor SOON! The sooner you do, the less likely you will be to lose your tube. (I didn't lose mine, even with laparoscopy.) Not all treatments for ectopic pregnancies involve surgery, but all need a doctor's guidance. I'm surprised that you know you have an ectopic pregnancy, but that you weren't immediately treated by a doctor? If it hasn't been confirmed by ultrasound, what makes you believe you are experiencing this? Waiting around and trying any home remedies or self-treatments (I've never even heard of one) will just increase your chances of losing your tube, or even your life, if it is indeed true you have an ectopic pregnancy. Most doctors will treat one right away, once they confirm it.

Melanie - December 20

If detected early enough there is a medical treatment called methotrexate that they can inject you with that will terminate the pregnancy. I have had this treatment twice, and my tubes are still in tact - in fact I am now 12wks preg from same tube as ectopic.

kellie - December 20

Please do not try to treat this yourselt, there is nothing you can do aside from going to a doctor for treatment. Waiting may ruin your chance at any future pregnancies. Best of Luck!

to mayra - December 20

you have got to be nuts.you could end up causing yourself more problems then you think.dont try to handle this at home you need a medical persons help.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?