Fetal Movement-pg109955421959

4 Replies
KM - November 4

im almost 38 wks, and my baby is usually veryyyy active all day and gets hiccups at least 3 times a day..In the past 24 hours I don't think i have noticed any movement,,im starting to worry, should I be concerned and call doc in the morning?

Kim - November 4

Hi, KM. I would call the Dr. and ask him/her. They will be able to tell you what they think. While you're waiting, my Dr. told me that if I don't feel movement, to drink a large gla__s of COLD Orange Juice really fast and then lay down on my left side. Usually that'll get them movin' - if there's room still to move! Good luck!!!

ray - November 4

km kim is right your baby is proberly asleep so i would do what kim says as this wakes them up i used to do this all the time just to make sure my baby was alright hope this helps love ray xxx

KM - November 4

thanks girls!! well he/she is definitely moving..and got the hiccups this morning after I had some chocolate milk lol The movements are definitely slowing down from before, so I guess baby is running out of room! :p

Dez - November 4

KM, the same thing happened to me about a week and a half ago, I had tried juice and taking a warm bath (everything that usually gets her going) but it didnt seem to work. Well I called the nurse at the hospital and they told me to page the dr. on call, when I finally got him on the phone she started going crazy, lol I dont think she ever moved that much before. she knew i was tattling on her huh? lol gotta love um

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?