Fever 102 F Last Night And Now Brown Spotting This Am

4 Replies
maklan - March 4

I am just under 6 weeks (will be 6 wks tomorrow) pregnant and I had a fever last night with a cold or flu. I feel better today and the fever seems to be gone, but I had brown staining this morning in my underwear like the size of a nickel. When I wiped there was a little but mostly brown crusty looking mixed with mucous. After a bm there was some more which also looked brown with some crusty look. Then after that I don't see any 2 X peeing since the bm. I am so scared b/c I just had a m/c in December. I hope I'm not losing this baby. Has this happened to anyone else before?

Lindsey - March 4

I know how you feel, I m/c in Oct. If I were you to be on the safe side, call the dr and make sure everything is ok. I know how stressed out we can get, but for the sake of stress and to make sure the baby is fine, call the dr....Good luck sweetie.

maklan - March 4

I have an appt with the Dr. tomorrow. But it's such a long time to wait when worrying. I just don't know if a fever can hurt the baby and if it could have caused this spotting. If so, what are the chances the baby will be ok. I am so worried.

Maklan - March 5

Maybe the fever did cause spotting. I'm not sure though. It's Saturday, did you go to the Doc Friday? Please let me know. I have been thinking about you. Take care and I'll talk to you soon.

Lindsey to maklan - March 5

sorry, I put your name in the previous post. shoulda been Lindsey.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?