First Pregnancy Help -pg119180472457

6 Replies
sugarlips - October 7

I am 32 weeks, and i have been having almost like anxiety attacks, i get very light headed and lose my breath my heart starts racing.....Is this normal??

Iamamiracleangel - October 9

Hey girlie, how has your blood pressure been? With my very first pregnancy I had symptoms of anxiety attacks when I really had pre-eclampsia and toxemia that turned into Congestive Heart Failure since I didn't get it checked out in time at around 30 or so weeks. I would definitely talk to your doc.. It could be anxiety attacks, just to be safe though. Good luck to you!

sugarlips - October 9

when i went to the doctor last about 2 weeks ago she said that it had went up a little bit but nothing huge...i only get them in the middle of the day and not everyday..But thanks for your help i go to the doctor thursday i will definatly mention it again...

kitten420 - October 9

its very normal to feel anxiety with your first pregnancy. You know if you have a anxiety disorder you may only have it when you are pregnant. I have bi polar and it acts up more when I am pregnant you just might be experiencing the same.

Iamamiracleangel - October 10

Let us know how it goes, I'll be thinking about ya!

jen23 - October 10

hi hunny u shud get this checked out by dr... i suffer from anxiety and have had a few panic attacks before i found out i was preg and its not a nice thing to have.......... let me know how it goes!!!!

sugarlips - October 10

Thanks again girls i will definatly get back to yous tomorrow after the appt.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?