Free Stuff-pg112922614718

1 Replies
Dee - October 13

just wanted to share w/ everyone. Just got back from Books-A-Million and purchased a book called "Free Stuff for Baby" by Sue Hannah. Inside there are hundreds of companies that will give out free samples of everything. There are hundreds of websites for free stuff for baby and Mom, there are listings for govt. assistance, and so much more. The author did the research for all the best baby sites and in the book she states that 95% of the stuff is absolutely free all you have to do is call or go online....i've already scanned thru the book and i'm about to start calling....looks like a great resource and will save you alot of money, i paid $14.95 for the book.....anyway, happy babies to all.

be aware.... - October 13

it's a great deal if you dont mind the phone calls and mailings that will come with the freebie. Accepting the freebie means you have to give that company your name address etc, they know you have a baby and then start targetting you to buy this newest thing... and they hope to sell to you far more than the cost of the freebie. Thats how they pay for the freebie and still stay in business. Not a bad thing if you have a strong back, but I hate people bugging me...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?