Gas-pg112808804118

6 Replies
gaseous - September 30

The dr. figures that I am about 6 or 7 weeks pregnant now. I go in for my first ultrasound on the 14th of October, but I was wondering if gas is a symptom of pregnancy. I am very very gassy, and am not usually like this. The other night I burped like a 30 second burp. It was disgusting...sorry if tmi. I'm gassy at the other end too :-) I don't feel bloated, it just comes out of me from somewhere.

Michelle - September 30

Yea....lol....its normal. Seems to happen at the most embarra__sing times also. :)~ Welcome to pregnancy!

To gaseous - September 30

I am constantly ga__sy, especially following a meal. Sometimes, it's so bad, I have to lie down. At work it's embara__sing. I have to keep running to the bathroom.

gaseous - October 3

Yes, after dinner time is definately the worst time of the day for me. I am so bloated and ga__sy after supper. Sometimes I'll burp so much that food will actually come up. I have not had any morning sickness and have never vomitted, but those burps are purely disgusting.

kaneshia - October 3

When I woke up this morning I was so ga__sy and I've never been like this before so I guess it is a symptom of pregnancy.

Janis - October 4

I know what you mean I am going into my 5th month and sometimes I think something is worng with me. Sometimes it is so bad that I cannot sleep or even lie down, so I find myself sleeping sitting up just to get some comfort, but everyone says that it is normal. Believe me I understand your discomfort.

Lisa - October 4

Unfortunately, yes. And when you get a bit further along...that glow they talk about that pregnant women get...it's sweat! With your heart pumping harder and you're carrying a baby infront what do they expect! :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?