Had An Abortion 8 21 2004 And Has Been Having Unprotected Sex Since Then

5 Replies
Guilty as Charged - September 29

I had an abortion on 8/21/2004 and have been having unprotected s_x since then. I bled for a week after my abortion and then on the 2 wks later I discharged as if I was about to come on my period but I didnt. Now it is 09/29 and Im discharging like Im about to come on my period, but Ive been having unprotected s_x. Is it a possibily I could be pregnant?

Misty - September 29

I'm not usually one to judge, but are you retarded! What the hell did you have the first abortion for if you were just going to go and get pregnant again. This is what drives me crazy about stupid people. There are millions of women out there who try to have babies for years and can't and then there are idiots like you who kill theirs. I REALLY hope you are NOT pregnant. Wouldn't want you to muder someone again.

anonymous - September 30

obviously, you didn't learn your lesson. What is the problem with you children. Stop having s_x. That's all. Misty is right. there are millions of people that can't have children and you are just throwing a life away. Unbelievable.

MILISSA - September 30

YOU SET YOURSELF UP THIS ONE. IF YOU THOUGHT ALL THESE WOMEN WOULD BE NICE ,YOUR NUTS! THIS IS WHY BUSH WANTS ABORTION BAND"

DOH - September 30

YOU STUPID FEMALE...DONT YOU EVER LEARN!!!!!

Shawna - September 30

Why in the world would you have unprotected s_x....espically after having an abortion????

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?