Hardness Of Stomach-pg111307242918

7 Replies
shell - April 9

every now and again i feel my lower abdomen/stomach tightening and when i feel it it feels solid and tight, after just a minute or two it goes? is this normal? im 4 months next thursday.

Pat - April 9

I do experience that too can anyone help us?

beverly - April 9

sounds like braxton hicks.its normal to feel them throughout preg, but im no doctor.

Rachel - April 9

Sounds like braxton hicks, it's normal as long as you don't feel more than 5 an hour.

aussiegal - April 10

i get that feeling too shell and pat esp. after ive been bending over doing something then i stand up....i thought it might have been the baby re-arranging itself after being momentarily squashed! just letting me know that it wasnt comfy that way!! do you feel it just under your belly b___ton??

Pat - April 10

I feel it under my belly b___ton only. It does not last for 2 hrs or so. I do sit and relax and kind of talking to my baby and helps.

sl - April 10

I'd say it's braxton hicks but ask your doctor. It's normal to feel this throughout your pregnancy. They say if you move and change your position it should go away.

Jenn... - April 10

I would say these are Braxton Hicks Contractions. Perfectly normal, but you should bring it up at your next appointment.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?