Has Anyone Ever -pg115236060618

2 Replies
ma2aiden - July 8

has anyone ever had an hcg injection, gotten a false positive when tested too early, then gotten a negative on future test, only to go onto having a BFP?? i had an hcg injection to stimulate ovulation on 6/23... not sure when i am suppose to get af since the progesterone that i've been on has been messing up my cycle - so i jumped the gun a bit and took a test around the 30th and saw a VERY faint line (pos) and then took another the following day with the same result thinking this was good... little did i know (nor was i thinking) that the hcg injection will give you a false positive if you test too soon - i have since tested again twice and they have both been BFN... my question is, has anyone experienced this before and gone on to have a BFP???

tndrlvn - July 8

i wasn't on no shot, but I went through 5 urine tests and 3 HCG tests before i got a postive last year,i was 2 1/2 months unfortunatly due to the stress of feeling i was pregnant, just knowing deep down inside, and everythign coming back negative, my family thinking i was crazy, boyfriend gettin upset cause i was giving him false hope I was very upset, and under alot of stress, and the day i FINALLY got a BFP, i miscarried. this year, how i have no idea, 3 days after i was late i got my BFP no stress this time.....i am now 19 1/2 weeks!! good luck hun, baby dust to you I must add, my girlfriend was on a depo shot and she had 7 urine tests in 1 1/2 months plus HCG, and all came back negative, when in deed she was pregnant, and ended up having a beautiful little girl

tndrlvn - July 8

i also must add, she missed her last depo shot, and had to wait amonth before she could go back, and she got pregnant in that time....but still false negatives

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?