Hcg Question-pg110615122749

14 Replies
Suzie - January 19

I keep getting faint lines with HPT"S! i went to the clinic yesterday and did a pee test at first they said it was neg then i told them i took 3 HPT"S that had faint lines..so she went back and checked my pee stick again and confirmed it was positive it was just really faint. my question is how long does it take to get a strong positive line? my lmp was dec 21st, i believe i ovulated the 3rd or 4th and my cycles are around 28 to 30 days. i know im pregnant but i would feel alot better if i saw a strong positive line due to a chemical pregnancy in november.

Suzie - January 19

they also gave me a due date of Sept 27th 2005 how far along does that make me?

Leahp - January 19

Hi Suzie, if you read around on this forum you'll find that a lot of women have a faint line all the way through their pregnancy. But I know what you mean about wanting that strong line, I took my first two tests on Sat. the 15th and they both came out faint pos. so I waited a few days and the next one came out a lot darker! I'm probably going to take another one again this weekend, just to watch it get darker!! But if you don't mind me asking what is a chemical pregnancy, that sounds really frustrating!!! Have you had any signs with these past faint tests??? Good Luck!!

Hi Suzie - January 19

I would think that u are in your 2nd month. I am due in June and I am 5 mths. Congratulations!!!!!

Suzie - January 19

Congrats Leahp!!! Chemical Pregnancy is when the little bean attaches to your uterus and then for some reason just detaches. most dont even notice that they are pregnant unless they are addicted to HPT's like me! :) i know im pregnant and im still taking them!! :) Yes i do have symptoms..headaches, sore nipples and tingling in my b___bs from time to time, sleepy allllll the time! slight cramps. the worst i would say is the b___bs.

Hello again Suzie - January 19

I just looked on the due date calendar provided on www.babycenter.com and by using your lmp date it gave me the following info: Your baby will be born on or around Tuesday, September 27, 2005. You are 4 weeks pregnant. I would think the reason why the lines are so faint is because you are so early in the pregnancy. I wish you luck and keep us posted.

Leahp - January 19

Oh!! I know what you mean about the hpts, that's why I just wait for the period or I'll drive myself nuts!!! Thanks for the congrats! I'm still a little in shock, it was our first month just having fun with making love!! and what do you know!! I sure didn't think it would happen this fast!! But after reading this forum for the past month and half trying to prepare myself, I feel truly blessed!!! Your signs sound very much like mine!!! I was having the tingling the week before my period and now they just hurt!! Plus having lots of milky white discharge all the way up to my period was my first inclination!! Yea! the cramps scare me but they only last for a few seconds and then they're gone, I've been freaking out about miscarriage, but have been told that it's just natures way of getting rid of mutated fetuses! So it's for the best! I just pray that this is a healthy and lasting pregnancy! It sounds like you're good to go!!! Faint positive is a positive!

Suzie - January 19

Leahp, YES! i also forgot to mention the discharge!! i have that too :) when is your due date? keep in touch!

Suzie - January 19

Oh and did i mention...GAS! lol

Brenda - January 20

Hi! Suzie, my lmp was also dec. 21st and I have been waiting for my period. We are trying to get pregnant so I have some of the signs. my b___st are sore and i didn't get my period the day i thought it would come. it could be stress for me because i'm anxious about the results. when i took the hpt"s about 3 days ago it was also faint lines. I'm making an appointment to get a blood test, i think that is the only way to be sure.

Leahp - January 20

Hey Suzie, I go to the doctor on Feb. 28th seems soooo far away, but I have done a few of the calculators and it says Sept. 20th! We're pretty close!!!

Suzie - January 20

Hi Leahp, i go to the docs on Feb 11th ill let ya know how it goes! :)

Suzie - January 22

Leahp, they changed my dr.appt. i have my first appt jan 28th just for paperwork and then i go in on the 4th for the actual first prenatal exam!! YAY!!! have you gotten an HCG #? i got my first HCG # today at 17 DPO it is 149 i dont know if that is good or not?

Becky - January 22

Suzie, congrats! I had a VERY faint line on my second test (first was neg), and I'll be taking the third any day now. If I am positive, my due date will also be Sept 27th :)

Suzie - January 22

YAY!!!! congratulations becky!!!! same due date and your just now getting a faint line? im very happy for you!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?