Headaches-pg113072626018

3 Replies
Kara - October 30

Is it common to have slight headaches in your first couple weeks of pregnancy?? They're not bad, just kind of a dull thud. thanks, Kara

*Mel* - October 31

It is very common, but now I am too the point where mine are unbearable. Everyday I get them. I talked ti my Dr. and he gave me Viccodin, I am not thrilled about taking it, but Tylenol was not doing it for me anymore. I take half a dose when i need it.

M.A. - October 31

I never had headaches in my first two, but from the beginning of this pregnancy I've had them slightly. Now I'm 20 weeks, and they come everyday, and gradually are more painful towards the end of the day, or the more stress I have in a short period of time that particular day. I know I'd never take any prescribed meds. unless I were dying or had an infection. So I just take one Tylenol, and deal with it. Then I may take another after half the day if it hasn't gotten better. Which the headaches usually get better after one, but don't go away totally. In other words, I always have some pain in my head. But I feel that as long as I can get things done without pa__sing out, then I'm going to take as little meds. as possible. I have a BIG fear of taking meds. Even my pre-natal vitamins.

Rachael mommy2lucas - October 31

I got horrible headaches for the 5th and 6th month of pregnancy. Then they completely went away. Now I have them quite often since he's been born. He is just over 2 months. I'm thinking it is stress of having to go back to work, which I did 4 weeks ago, and not getting any sleep!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?