Heartbeat-pg113950499418

6 Replies
HunnieBunch - February 9

I am 6 weeks pregnant and I was wondering what the fetal heartbeat should be at right now.

m - February 9

I'm not sure if there is a number it "should" be at. From 6 to about 18 weeks, my baby's was around 170. Since then, it has been around 130-140. What is yours right now?

HunnieBunch - February 9

Right now it's 116 bpm. Some dr.'s say it goes up during pregnancy and others say it goes down. Should I be worried?

m - February 9

Oh, I wouldn't be worried at all! It is really early still. When you go back, I bet it has really jumped up! Best of luck to you!

VijiKishore - February 9

Hey.. I had an ultrasound at 7 weeks, we are having twins.. The fetal heatbeats were at 150 and 143 bpm... I have read that 120 - 160 is normal... you should be fine.

Krista - February 9

HunnieBunch- I had an U/S at 6 weeks....my hb was 114...the tech said she likes to see it above 120 so she made me come back a week later to make sure it was going up...it did...at 7 weeks it went up to 154..wow. She said thats normal for it to start out low...I think the heart barely starts beating around 6 wks so...it has to work it's way up...I'm sure you'll be fine =)

Krista - February 9

I actually just bought my own doppler from pregnancystore.com it was $145 but you can listen to your babies h/b at home and see what the bpm is on the digital reader. =) I think it will help me not to worry so much if I can hear the heartbeat everyday if I want....it will a__sure me that the babies okay =)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?