Help -pg111518541218

4 Replies
Dan - May 4

A few days ago while my girlfriend and I were getting intimate, I ejaculated on her stomach. She had her pants on, but a few minutes later I proceeded to finger her...is there any possibility she can get pregnant from this?

No - May 4

You are stupid. Once c_m hits the air, any sperm dies. If you are afraid that you got your g/f pregnant by this, then you should not be "intimate" at all. Go back and play with GI Joe.

Christina - May 5

You aren't stupid. No question is stupid and you will never know if you don't ask. Your girlfriend will not get pregnant from something like this. Hope I was able to help without being mean!!!!

tehProgamer - May 5

as long as the span of time that you ejaculated on her stomach, touched your c_m, then fingered her happened in less than a few minutes then it really is possible... but like they said, once sperm hits the air they will die out quickly because of the harsh environment. to be sure consult a doctor or buy some of those pregnancy kits to detect. ^_<

Jessie - May 5

How dare that person call you stupid, goes to show howmuch she knows. you are not stupid, however the person who called you stupid is. Sperm does not die when it hit air, its still alive and moving just fine for some time. Its very unlikely.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?