Help -pg120635751156

3 Replies
Teddyfinch - March 24

ok ladies. another exciting month for me. i had been having a lot of cm lately, my bb's really sore, and today i could barely stomach eating 1 easter egg, so i thought "hey maybe i'm ovulating early" so i took a o test. before the strip was fully saturated i had a super strong positive. i was thinking "wow i'm ovulating!" and then i thought "oh no!" and ran and grabbed my last pregnancy test that i felt like i needed to hold on to 2 weeks ago -.- so i take that one and BAM!! I GOT A BFP!!!! so i called my mother, hyperventilating, and she took me to walmart to buy a brand name test. i bought first response and another bfp! so this is awesome!! however. i am terrified because i didn't think to take a pg test before starting my clomid and i have already taken 3 days of it at 150mg. i'm petrified. do you ladies know of any sites i can read up on? i'm so scared right now i can't even be happy about it yet.

clindholm - March 24

Congrats!!! Just search on "Clomid pregnancy" and you should get the info you need. Congrats again!!!

kalokairi - March 24

teddy you got a bfp????? first of all ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! as for the clomid, i just wiki-ed it and it is a category x in the united states so you need to just give your dr a call...i would think, because the baby is living off the yolk sac still, you are fine, but just call and let them know. so happy for you :)!!

Teddyfinch - March 24

thank you ladies. yeah i talked to the nurse and she told me i'd be fine, just don't take anymore. so just gotta get blood confirmation and then i'll really be flying =P

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion