HELP -pg122101438623

2 Replies
Lulu1 - September 9

okay,so me and my boyfriend had s_x,well I wouldn't really call it s_x.he stuck it in and then pulled it right back out. But my hymen broke and I was supposed to start my period on the 6th. Could I be pregnant. I haven't had any other pregnancy symptoms. But I have been scared shitless that I am pregnant. Also, I haven't had any discharge for the past couple if days. Could I be fixed to start my period? My best friend said that when hers broke she didn't start for another month. Could this be what's happening to me???

Grandpa Viv - September 9

Yes, it could be happening to you too! You had very little exposure, and first s_x is traumatic enough that it can mess up your cycle. Take a test if you wish - my guess is that it will be negative. Buy your own condoms and learn how to put them on. Also learn about your fertile window and avoid it. If you want extra protection use v____al spermicide as well as the condom. Good luck!

newbaby2009 - September 10

the breaking of your hymen has absolutely nothing to do with when you start your next period. Maybe the stress/fear of pregnancy, but not that.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?