Help -pg111454124218

4 Replies
Kimberly - April 26

i just had my baby on jan 14th and we are trying to have another one, but im half br___t feeding half formula, i still havent gotten my period and im feeling really run down but could that just be running around with my baby, how can i tell if im pregnant again and any tips on how to get pregnany as fast as i can?

**** - April 26

Isn't that a little quick! Give yourself a break. That is a lot to put on your body!

kimberly - April 26

actually i have to have mine children fast otherwise i cant have them at all, before i had my little girl i had 3 back to back miscarriages and with my little girl i was hosptialized from the 4th month on due to constant hemrages and pre term labor so i need to get one more in before i get my tubes tied

??? - April 26

I'm a__suming there are medical reasons why you think you need to do this quick? it sounds like you are putting a lot on YOU.....you have one, please ensure you take care of the one and yourself!!

Jbear - April 27

I've read that you need a year between pregnancies to heal. Also, if you get pregnant again and are hospitalized from the 4th month on, who will take care of the infant you already have? Have you talked to your doctor about your desire to get pregnant again? He or she might have some useful advice for you. You might be less likely to miscarry when your body has had the rest and time to heal that it needs.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?