Help Am I Pregnant -pg113674815918

4 Replies
sand - January 8

hi i am 10days late i have done 3 tests and all were negative.i have been haveing a few pregnant signs but is it just my body playing tricks on me? it did last month before i came on. Please help?

Lisastar9 - January 8

maybe your hcg level's are not high enoufg to predict pg on hpt's. Some people it takes sometimes up to 3 months.

Angela - January 9

3 months?... I have never heard of it taking that long - maybe a few weeks. sand - wait a week and maybe get a blood test done.

Drew - January 9

Well, I'm one of the 3 month girls!! lol The only way I knew with my daughter was a blood test. I was almost three mos before the urine tests showed. But you have to keep in mind this isn't very common. Try again in a week if you haven't had your period, or see your doctor for a blood test. Remember, you won't always ovulate at the same time....you may have o'd late this month so the test will take longer to come back positive if you are. Good luck!!

sand - January 9

Hi ladies i have been doctors today she said i could off concieved within the last 2 weeks also i explained whats been happening and the symtoms she sounded poitive that i could be pregnant she also said to do a test in 10 day time so i am just got to wait. THANKYOU all for your advice

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?