Help Asap -pg113322220618

5 Replies
Missa - November 28

I had a d&c on Nov. 8th. My bf and i have had unprotect s_x 5 times but he never come in me, always pulled out. But my same pregnancy symptoms are back, and i have that same feeling again. My bf even said i "have that same vibe. Advice please!

Lacy - November 28

It is possible, because even though he doesnt c_m inside you, there is still pre-c_m, and that can get you pregnant. I dont know a whole lot about the D&C stuff, but maybe it's still hormones from your last pregnancy? I doubt your bf's "vibe" is any indication though. I would recommend taking a test, and that would be more accurate.

r - November 28

I would think it is just the left over hormones it is really too soon, but you should go to your doc that did the d&c and let him know what is going on....

?? - November 28

What is d&c? My husband got me pregnant by pulling out everytime. So it can happen.

lindsay - November 28

i had a d&c in aug. and the doctor said that it was normal for you to still have pg symptoms because your body still has to adjust to the change. are you ttc again?

To Missa - November 29

Please talk to your doctor about birthcontrol. It is so much harder on you then your bf if you do get pregnant again and have to have a d&c. It's hard on your body and probably on you emotionally. Please take care of yourself Missa - you do not have to go through that fear again of being pregnant. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?