Help Me Pg1257826404

1 Replies
sportzer - November 9

Okay so my boyfriend and i have unprotected s_x sometimes (i know it's not smart, as im not doing that anymore and im not on birth control) but he has never came in me, and we're both certain he hasn't, and he makes sure he urinates after he ejaculates, so there isnt any sperm in the prec_m. but about nine days after my period he almost did, but "came" right near the entrance of my vag. we got plan b about 8 hrs later just to make sure. my last period started on oct 2. according to the last two periods i had, it's a 38 day cycle (is that normal?) and now it is past the 38 days, i was supposed to have it yesterday. oh and also, about a week after taking plan b i had a really dark brown discharge for about four days. Do you think i'm pregnant? if i don't get my period in the next week i am going to get a test...

Grandpa Viv - November 10

The rule of thumb is that sperm can last 5 days inside you, and you ovulate 14 days before your expected period. With a period due Nov 10th, that would make ovulation Oct 29th, and your s_x was about Sat Oct 17th, ten days ahead. Based on that, it is unlikely you are pregnant. PlanB can mess with your cycle. Take a test for your peace of mind. There's no telling when your next period will be. As for the withdrawal method of contraception, statistics say that you will have one pregnancy every four years. If that is not acceptable, it is time to move on to something more effective. GL!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?