Help Me Please-pg112069284918

2 Replies
blondie - July 6

I need some help please. I had unprotected s_x last nigth, side to side position as I was told it is a good one for ttc, I just used a early response Ovulation test and my test line is much much darker than the control line. I am not sure if that means I have already ovulated as it says that once it is darker then the control you can stop testing for this cycle. Any idea what the chances of me conceiving last night would be?

blondie - July 7

I tested with another opk this morning and now the test line is very faint, less than half of what the control line is. Does this mean that ovulation has now already occurred? Trying to figure out if i ttc on the night of July 5, and test first with opk on the 6th around 5pm and very strong positive and now 7am on july 7 opk much, much weaker than last night. How likely is it I could be preg? Also how soon would I be able to take a HPT as I dont want to take it too early. Thaks to anyone who can help me!

Lissi - July 7

I don't know anything about ovulation kits, because I never got round to using one, but I would wait a couple of weeks to take a test as it's likely to be negative before then. Hope you get your wish! Take care of yourself in the meantime, just incase you are pregnant. Good luck! :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?