Help Me Please-pg113873841318

3 Replies
mommy356 - January 31

Ok all day today I have had these period like cramps but they are low lying cramps. To pin-point it exactly its by my hip bones and lower back. Then on top of that it feel like the inside of my hmm, (where my cervix is) is cramping as well. I had this problem at 17 weeks when I had a threatened miscarriage. I am trying to stay calm, and such and rule out everything before I call the dr., I am laying down right now to see if that alliviates anything, but it isn't helping. I don't think it is contractions, it may be BH, but would that cause your cervix and surrounding areas to feel sharp pains? The pain is like the baby is pushing her hand through the hole. The cramps are like menstrual cramps right before they get so bad you have to stay home and just suffer. If ANY one reads this in the next few minuets, tell me your thoughts

Steph - January 31

If your in a ton of pain and something just doesn't feel right, call your doctor.

Jbear - January 31

I agree--call your doctor. BH feel like your tummy is tightening all over, almost like the baby is balling up. Your baby could just have a sharp little foot or elbow in the wrong place, but it's much better to go get checked out.

M.E.J. - January 31

I just read today that these pains are caused by your pelvic area and hips stretching to get the body ready for the baby to have room to come out. I've been feeling these pains too, and I'm 33 weeks. I've been feeling them since last week. But I've always gone over the due date, so I don't think I'm going into labor anytime soon.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?