Hiccups -pg112966589218

7 Replies
Cassie - October 18

Has anyone gotten hiccups more often now that they're pregnant? Just curious, I RARELY get them but now I maybe pregnant and was wondering if this happened to anyone else?

| - November 1

Bump

;-) - November 1

No, don't think hiccups are a sign of pregnancy.

Becky - November 2

I've been getting them more.....not for long stretches like normal, but the stray one or two every now and then. My husband says it sounds like I've had too much to drink! :)

vicki - November 3

I started to get random hiccups lately. it is too early for me to take the test. i also feel so bloated that it is hard to sleep on my stomach. before i could always sleep fine on my tummy.

Lindsay - November 4

I also get one or two random hiccups every now and then and the baby has them all the time!!

:o) - November 4

I never get them, just heartburn. But baby does wake me up just about every morning around 5:30 with the hiccups! I have no idea why he gets them so much and why at the same time, curious to see if he still gets them at the same time every morning after he is born!

christina - November 19

i have had the hiccups 4 times tonight im not sure why but since i found out i was pregnant i am having them likecrazy and itsdriving me nuts lol

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion