How -pg114191848718

4 Replies
mmartinez122 - March 9

How far along do you have to be when you are pregnant to find out the baby's s_x? Because I'm 14 weeks today and my next Dr. apt. is next month on the 3rd. Can I found out then? I'll be a good 17 weeks and 4 days.

livdea - March 9

When I was 15 weeks the dr told me he could do it if I REALLY wanted to, but that he would be less "sure" of the results...but that it's best to wait until between 20-22 weeks because that is when they can get the best pictures of all 4 heart chambers. Although we maybe getting the u/s for the s_x the dr is getting it to make sure baby is developing normally. I decided to wait and let baby develop more...which was SO HARD! But so worth it when I found out. And usually you have to make an appointment with raidiology to get the techs so your dr wont be doing it in the office. Your dr wont even be there, he'll get the results and go over them at your next appointment with you. It's so exciting, you'll love it!!

lisas - March 9

I was told at 12 weeks that is was probably a boy then at 20 weeks it was confirmed. I have been told anything past 15 or 16 weeks is pretty accurate. 17 weeks should be a perfect time hopefully the baby opens his/her legs.

LL - March 9

I had my ultrasound at 18 almost 19 weeks and the tech could clearly tell it was a boy. They will probably be able to tell you at your next appointment because I think as early as 15 weeks they can begin detecting the s_x organs. Good Luck!

M.A. - March 9

My u/s for gender was at 17 1/2 weeks, and we could clearly see what we're having too.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?